Androgenetic alopecia is a type of hair loss that predominately affects men. Men with androgenetic alopecia tend to lose more hair than normal and are at risk for becoming bald. Androgenetic alopecia results from the action of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) on the hair follicles, which causes the hair follicles to shrink and eventually die. If left untreated the condition progresses into baldness. Fortunately, several forms of hair loss remedy are now available on the market.
Many people claimed that medications can androgenetic alopecia and promote regrowth of hair. Indeed, these medications are really effective, but their effectiveness is good only while you are still using the product. This means that once treatment is discontinued, the same degree of hair loss resumes.
Obviously, if you dread losing all your scalp hair, you want a hair loss remedy that permanently restores your hair. Surgical treatments are also available. But surgeries are generally reserved for severe cases. Surgeries are used to transplant hair follicles to the affected region of the scalp since the hair follicles in the affected region are not capable of growing healthy hair. Since the introduction of surgical methods in 1950s, surgical procedure has become more sophisticated and yield better results. However, if you want to avoid the maintenance cost of medications and the risk associated with surgeries, you can opt for natural hair loss remedy.
The use of herbs is one of the effective natural remedies. Herbs are known for their ability to improve hair growth and block the activity of DHT. Herbs have been used for centuries as a natural means to promote hair growth and retain the health of hair. Due to the effectiveness of these herbs, they are utilized in many natural remedies you can find today. Most of these herbs can be conveniently obtained through hair growth supplements. The herbs present in supplements are effective against androgenetic alopecia. Stopping hair loss safely and naturally can be achieved if you opt for a natural hair loss remedy.
Common Herbs found in Natural Remedies
• Saw Palmetto is an important component of almost every natural remedy. It works effectively in treating androgenetic alopecia because of its ability to block DHT.
• Stinging Nettle is one of common herbs used in traditional folk medicine. Nettle has been used in treating hair problems related to the levels of DHT. Just like saw palmetto, nettle blocks dihydrotestosterone.
• Eleuthero root, also called Siberian ginseng, is an antioxidant herb. It is often used as one of the ingredients in natural hair growth supplements.
• Ginkgo biloba extract is found to have so many beneficial effects. It helps improve the circulation of blood to the brain and skin. It is believed that the increase of circulation to the brain and skin facilitate delivery of nutrients to the hair follicles and so it Promotes hair growth.
• Pumpkin seed oil which is extracted from pumpkin seeds has been used for centuries as a natural hair loss remedy. Pumpkin seed oil is a natural DHT-blocker, which makes it effective against androgenetic alopecia.
To learn more about natural hair loss remedy, visit http://www.procerin.com .